With our team of dedicated professionals, we have successfully established, developed and grown many categories in the Australian and New Zealand Private Label market. Our expertise covers the following functions:
- Pro-active category development and ongoing category management.
- Identification and implementation through full project management of product. development opportunities in the Australian & New Zealand retail and foodservice sectors.
- Solid rapport with the major Australian/NZ retail and food service operators.
- Market research and valuable insights into the latest developments in Australian/NZ Food Retail and Service industries, along with international insights from various markets around the world.
- Economic and cultural information and advice.
- Effective facilitation and moderation of technical communications between our Australian customers and our European manufacturing partners.
- Customer and consumer complaints handling and management.
- Understanding of GFSI certification standards such as BRC and IFS. Orange & Green is itself an accredited SQF company. Expertise in dealing with the following government and non-government organisations: AQIS (DAFF), FSANZ, Trade Measurement, NICNAS, NZ EPA, TGA, SUSMP, AFGC and Allergen Bureau.
- Support and expertise in customs/import conditions and permits to achieve smooth entry into Australia.
- Consultative maintenance of formal product specifications and labelling that is compliant with Australian/NZ law and the retailer’s requirements, coupled with arrangement of any necessary testing and sampling and ongoing bench-marking assessment.
- Coordinating national transportation, storage and handling within Australia of various types of cargo. This includes expertise dealing with goods with special temperature requirements (chilled, frozen, ambient and climate control) as well as dealing with hazardous goods.
- Inventory management, assessment, and procurement based on the specific business requirements.
- Support and advice on product handling requirements and methods from production site through to importation into Australia & New Zealand
- We effectively manage supply chains, complex distribution centre operations, warehousing and transportation to ensure high levels of product availability across multiple channels.